0 The 4 Things I Wish I Knew BEFORE I Went On Bad Diets! (This Saves Money, Time, And Frustration!)

Do you want to avoid (or get away from) bad diets that do nothing but cause you to spend a ton of money, waste a lot of precious time, and then end up causing you to feel miserable as an end result? If so, then in this article here I'm going to talk about 4 things I had to learn the hard way with going on ineffective diet programs. I hope these tips will help you make a wise decision in choosing the best diet for you to reach your goals!

A.) Diets that focus on losing pounds of FAT are way more effective than diets that focus on losing just weight.

That may sound confusing, but basically, what I mean is that if you are on a program that is just based on losing pounds, the primary things you'll be losing are water weight and muscle. Losing water weight is fine, but losing muscle is obviously not a good idea.

Losing body fat is much better in so many ways. For one, you'll improve your overall health, but besides that, you'll also have a faster metabolism and you'll look MUCH more better.

B.) Prepackaged meal plans are NOT healthier than normal healthy foods.

Those diet programs where you must have food delivered to you are programs I highly recommend you reconsider. Firstly, they are incredibly expensive, and secondly, the foods that are delivered to you are not that healthy. This is because most of those foods are processed and have preservatives in them.
C.) You will never get results unless you are also doing the basics.

When I first got started, I had the mindset that if I'm on a diet and I'm going to the gym, then that's all I need to do to get in amazing shape. WRONG!

Most people seem to overlook 2 of the most important and extremely beneficial weight loss methods that have been around since the beginning of humanity... SLEEP and WATER!

You must get a good amount of sleep every night (I recommend at least 7 hours). Getting more sleep helps decrease stress (which helps shed belly fat), you'll burn more calories, you'll get faster muscle development (which will burn fat quicker), more natural energy throughout the day, and more.

When you drink more water (such as 1/2 your body weight in ounces), you'll lose water weight, flush toxins out of your body, increase energy, and more!

D.) All you need is an effective and simple plan... not some expensive program.

I thought that since I was so overweight, out of shape, and feeling miserable, that I needed to go on some type of expensive, complex, and MEGA diet program with all the bells and whistles. Again, I was wrong!
I later learned (the hard way), that the only thing that you need is an effective dieting plan that is 100% natural. If it is 100% natural, then ANYONE can do it, it will be guaranteed effective, and the results will last permanently.

By the way, if you want to EASILY Melt Away Fat FAST and permanently lose 9 pounds every 11 days, then the diet I used and highly recommend is the "calorie shifting diet" from Fat Loss 4 Idiots...
I lost an amazing 52 lbs. of fat in 2 months (plus flattened my belly) using this popular online fat loss program... and it all has stayed off FOR GOOD! It works extraordinarily well and easily because it naturally raises your metabolism by having you eat REAL FOOD!

>> Click www.FatLossIn11Days.info, and on the next page, you'll see my official review and personal testimonial, other testimonials, and more.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Avy_Barnes
 

Healthy Living Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates